Filling in my eyebrows was something I finally started doing just a few years ago. I always thought that doing an eyebrow fill-in was for people who barely had any eybrows or those with very light brows. However, I learned that even with my dark brows, they were thin, and that by filling them in would really help me complete my look.
So, today I want to share some quick eyebrow fill-in tips that can make it easy for everyone, no matter your skill level.
Let’s get started! Here’s what you need to know about doing an eyebrow fill-in:
- Choosing the shade
- One shade lighter than your natural color will give a more natural look because your hairs will show through
- The same shade as your brows will create a more defined and dramatic look
- Get the right tools
- I prefer to use a brow pencil that also has a spoolie brush on one end
- Makes for easier application; all tools in one piece
- Spoolie brush helps with blending for a more natural look
- Prep brows by brushing them before filling in
- Use small, light strokes to mimic your eyebrow hair
- Fill in at the same angle your hairs are growing
- Shape the brow as needed
Was that helpful?
If yes, I would greatly appreciate if you commented. Also, please feel free to send it to anyone who might benefit simply by clicking the social media icons below. P.S. – For more beauty tips, download my free E-Book, The 8 Most Common Makeup Mistakes (that may be making you look older) and How You Can Fix Them, here.
And, if you’d like to grab setting powder and/or setting spray for yourself, please visit my online store.
Thanks for stopping by!
Text me at (309) 645-2981
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook: Julie Oliverius Online