Cream to powder luminizers (highlighters) are a fun way to add some extra glam to your look without being over the top. For this reason, these are perfect for both day and evening looks. Plus, they’re easy to use. So, today I want to show you how to use these for the best placement for a pop of highlight to your cheekbones.
When choosing the shade for your luminizer, it really depends on how noticeable you want it to be. For example, a silve or gold highlight color is going to stand out more than perhaps a copper, nude, or rose gold color. This is because the gold and silver shades are less like skin tone shades. So, choose the color that you like best, and roll with it!
- Identify your cheekbone
- Focus on applying the luminizer to the topside of your cheekbone
- Grab the luminizer and begin applying on your cheekbone in line with the outside of your iris (color of your eye)
- Swoop the luminizer back towards your temple, following your cheekbone
- You may need to slightly curve up as you get closer to your hairline
- As the luminizer dries, it will change from a cream to powder
- Gently blend it so it flows smoothly with your blush and/or bronzer
- Add to your collarbone for some extra glam
- Check it out in the mirror and get ready for the glow
Was that helpful?
If yes, I would greatly appreciate if you commented. Also, please feel free to send it to anyone who might benefit simply by clicking the social media icons below. P.S. – For more beauty tips, download my free E-Book, The 8 Most Common Makeup Mistakes (that may be making you look older) and How You Can Fix Them, here.
And, if you’d like to grab setting powder and/or setting spray for yourself, please visit my online store.
Thanks for stopping by!
Text me at (309) 645-2981
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook: Julie Oliverius Online